Announcement (FOA): Consortium of National Networks to Impact Populations Experiencing Tobacco-Related and Cancer Health Disparities
The FOA has a deadline of July 18 and these notable points of interest:
- This FOA includes tobacco and cancer health disparities.
- It urges grantees to work with CDC funded projects.
- One network per target population will be awarded.
- Target populations are categories they have funded in the past:
- African Americans
- American Indian/Alaska Natives
- Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders, and Hawaii Natives
- Persons experiencing Low SES
- Plus new target population areas:
- Persons with Mental Health and Substance abuse disorders.
- Geographically defined populations with high tobacco use and related health disparities.
- One for which a compelling case can be made not listed above.
Click here to access FOA.