Join us at the Third Annual Oregon School Employee Wellness Conference on March 23-25, 2014 in Bend!
Invite your friends and colleagues to attend the conference! And if you have the greatest number of friends and colleagues that attend, you become eligible for free lodging at the Riverhouse Hotel and Conference Center in their SPA Suite!
Need a reason to attend the conference? The conference is a great place to…
- Fuel your passion through networking and learning what others are doing to promote wellness
- Get practical information and tools to take back to your communities
- Rejuvenate yourself where there are plenty of opportunities to be active, eat healthy, and relax in the beautiful nature of Central Oregon
- Hone your personal skills as a leader in employee wellness
- Connect with community partners
- No Registration Fee
Featuring nationally recognized speaker, Greg Bell!
Register online NOW!
For more information go to http://www.oeachoice.com/news-events/
Or contact, Inge Aldersebaes at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jake Rooks at email@example.com
Grantees – Please consult with your liaison regarding questions about the appropriateness of attending any training or conference using TPEP or Healthy Communities funds. This list of training opportunities is provided as a resource for grantees and partners but is not an endorsement of any training or conference hosted by an external organization